Happiness

Hello friends and Welcome back 

Today, I have created my new DT Inspirational for 
using the digital image 

Here is my New Creation 

card size 10.5cm x 15cm 
I have created a Postcard rather then regular card .. thought to go bit different . 
Printed the digital image and colored with Copic Markers, fussy cut and mount. 
there is lot of things happening here .... I have added few different layers of designer paper from my stash 



did added some paper flowers from stash, added white Gesso to flowers, 
to get some character on the flowers and background, with lots of stigmas 
and golden thread 

cut the oval and lace die cut 
added glossy accent to eyes, inner ears and heart .... 
clear zig glitter to bow 
sentiment from T/H phrase words & mount on 3D pop dots  

placed few pink Nuvo drops around 
Skeleton butterflies die cuts 

Hope you like what I have create to inspire you ... 
have a go ... and create something special 

Thank you for stopping by .. 
have a lovely day . 

Hugs Rose 


Comments

  1. Hi Rose this is a stunning postcard. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Wonderful detail, colours and cuteness!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments and visits are really appreciated.
Have a blessed day.
Hugs
Rose Andrew