SOG monthly Recap


Some Odd Girl 
New Release of the Month 


hello friends & welcome back ! 

How are you doing and enjoying your crafty day . 
Today, i like to share to my new creations for 
simply just love love these cute little Bunny ...so fun to play with 

Here you go 

card size - 10cm x 15cm 
printed & colored the image & fussy cut 
used Distress Oxide for the back ground inking 
use few different colors nuvo drops 
stamped sentiment & washi tape 
mounted the image on 3D pop dots 


here is my second 

card size 13cm x14cm 
for this card i have combined 2 digi images together
quite happy with the results 
printed and colored the images with Copic Markers 
created a little background scene as well 
paper line from my stash 
keeping it quite clean and simple ...

My third card 




my  fourth card 

you will find more details for this card 

Hope you like what i have created and shared today. 
Thank you so much for stopping by and taking a peek . 

Hugs Rose 


Comments