Spice It Up !

Hello friends 
Welcome Back 


Hope you all are doing great ....
as season is changing all around the world ... it's Spring here 
and i got my hayfever back ! 


Today, I like to share my DT  Card Inspirational  for 
Scrapbook Stamp Society Blog
using the image by Sherri Baldy
it is available here 
My Bestie Shop



Here is my card 




card size is 6"x 6"
image is printed on - X-Press It Blending Paper 
Image Colored in - Copic Maker 
old paperline from Bo Bunny- My Stash
black cardstock 
black lace 
T/H Distress Ink ....Black soot 
spider web die cut  
3D Pop dots 
the image is mounted on pop dots for dimension


I hope you like what I have created and shared 
Thank you for stopping by and taking a peek  

Crafty Hugs 
Rose  




Comments

  1. Wonderful deep colours and tones Rose. So dramatic!
    Laine
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful creation - I adore your colouring Rose. Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, love those Halloween colours, that super witch and the cobwebs- great design!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. just stunning, such gorgeous coloring Rose

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments and visits are really appreciated.
Have a blessed day.
Hugs
Rose Andrew