Christmas Joy

Sasayaki Glitter Challenge Blog

Mid Month Release 

Hello friends in blogville ... 

How you all are fine and doing great ... 
I am fine and doing great... have been busy working with few cards . 


It's mid of the month ... once again it's time for mid month release over 
and they available to purchase from 


Here is my DT Inspirational card 

this month i am using ... two different images ... and I have created 
one Christmas card and one happy birthday ... 



my bunny card .... 


I have printed the X-Press It - Blending card  and used 
Copic Markers for colouring ... 
Used papers from my stash and few die cuts 
Created the a handmade flower ... using Heartfelt creations ... 
and christmas tree by marianne die cut with snowflake . 

Hope you like what I have created and shared . 

Thank you for stopping by and taking a peek . 

crafty hugs 
Rose 



Comments