Mid July Release

Sasayaki Glitter Challenge Blog
Hello friends & Welcome to my blog 

Hope you all are doing great ! and enjoying your crafty time as 
my kids are on school break and so is hubby ... !
Nice to get some quality family time . 


Today I like to share couple of  new creations for 
it's mid month release ...
Images are available 
Love these images as they are cute & it was 
such a fun to create 


Here is my DT Inspirational Card 

Images are printed on X-Press It Blending paper and 
colored  in with Copic Markers and used designer papers 
from  my stash .. in co-operation with buttons, flowers, lace, pearl and twine .I have used little mini alpha stickers 






 Here is my second card ... 
I totally, totally love this image ...it was such a fun to play along 
Image has been printed and colored in with Copic Markers 

created a little scene with stamped palm tree, couple of shell & star fish die cut 
 I have used the paper from my stash and it is by Kaiser Craft 
Trying to create and keep a clean look for the card .. 




 well friends ... I hope you like what I have created and shared for the day . 

Once again, Thank you so much for stopping by and taking a peek ...!
very much appreciated ! 

Until we meet again .. 

Happy crafting 
Rose 


Comments

  1. cute and beautiful card and cute and gorgeous card Rose
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi rose your cards are gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute cards....love them x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such sweet cards Rose. Cute images and detail.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are so cute! I love both of them

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful cards once again Rose. Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two lovely fun cards, coloured beautifully! xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments and visits are really appreciated.
Have a blessed day.
Hugs
Rose Andrew