Sunday, 12 March 2017

Football Season ..

Mad for Markers 

March Release


Hello friends & 
welcome to my blog 

Today, I like to share couple of quick cards which I created using the image by 
Sammi . Which are available to purchase from 
using the image today is ...

AFL Aaron
*********************************

AFL Evie


I do hope you like what I have created and shared. 
The background paper is the digi  paper from the net. 
I tried  my best to keep the layout simple. 

You join our current monthly challenge on our facebook page . 
great fun ... 

Thank you for stopping my and taking a peek . 

Hugs Rose 





4 comments :

  1. Hi Rose your cards are gorgeous the images are fabulous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jackie !
      Hugs xxxx

      Delete
  2. Eine wunderschöne Karte, sie ist ganz toll gestaltet
    glg Gertrude

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comments :)
Hugs <3
Rose Andrew