Welcome 2017 Celebrate

Image may contain: flower



Hello friends 
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL 

Another brand New Year ... with great exciting challenges and many more 
adventures on it's way . 

Today, I like to share my first creation for this month & year 
for

*********************************************

Thank you for our wonderful sponsors 



&


Here is my DT Inspirational Card 


card size - 10.5cm x 14.5cm 
Image colored with Copic Markers 
use of glitter cardstock 
Die cuts - La La Lands Craft - Banner 
Champagne Glass 
Small paper roses 
metal clock charm 
pink satin ribbon 
clear bling 
liquid pearls 

I have mounted the image on 3D pop dots and have created few different layers 


Also have created a match candle as well 



I have colored the image first and then melted on the candle.
I have used the same colors for two the images 

Well, that all from me for now ... 

Hope you could join us on our 

Until then have a lovely crafty time. 

All the best for 2017

Crafty Hugs 
Rose 




Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments and visits are really appreciated.
Have a blessed day.
Hugs
Rose Andrew