Season Greeting



Hello friends & welcome to my blog 

Hope you all are doing great and busy in Christmas Shopping and 
last minute crafting or making last Christmas card ... 

Today, I like to share few project which I have created for 
for mid month release 
and I am totally in love for this release .... 


HERE IS DT INSPIRATIONAL PROJECTS 


I have created an Easel card using the acetate
with silver foil snowflakes and handmade flowers 
with ribbon and cherry bulbs.. 


here is side view of the card 



Project No.2 

Created a cute little treat box using this Bunny
I have filled with some candy 



 Back of the box 



Project No.3 

I love this cute flamingo 
Colour in with Copic Markers 
and love the glitter effect 

It was really fun to create with these little cuties 
and hope you can drop by and grab a couple for your next project. 
All the paper line are by Kaiser Craft -Christmas 2016 


Well, I hope you like what I have created ... 

Wishing a very Merry Christmas 
Happy New Year 

Hugs 
Rose 



Comments