Wonderland


Hello friends & welcome to my blog 

As today I am going share my very first DT card for 
very cute and beautiful images created by Naz Smith, 
she is from my Melbourne, Australia.


Here is my DT card 


You purchase this cute Christmas couple from 

I love how this card has turned out ... 
I have used white on white theme, to pop the couple out on the card . 
My card size is 14cm x 14cm 

Copic Colours 

Skin - E000-E00-E04-E11-E21-R20
Hair - E35-E33-E43 - E55-E57
Shirt - V20-V21-V22
Pants - B93-B91-B24-B21
Dress- YG03-YG05-YG06
Hat - R46-R29-R24-R14

Die Cuts Used 
Frosted Pine Tree - Memory Box 
Santa's Magic Sleigh - Memory Box 
Lamp post - Joy Craft 
Wonderland - Tim Holtz -Thinlits
Snowflakes - Elizabeth Dies 
Reindeer - Punch 
Hills & Mountains - Nini's Things
Distress Stickes - Dry Glitter - Ranger -Tim Holtz 
Foil Paper 


I hope that you like what I have created and don't forget to 
hop over check out the inspirations from other ladies .

Thank you for stopping by .

Crafty Hugs 
Rose 





Comments