Christmas Carol



Hello friends 

Today, I like to share my new DT creation for 
Sherri Baldy using her new winter collection images
which you purchase from


Here is my DT Inspirational Project .... 
using the image 

Front 

I have printed & coloured the image using Copic Markers 
stamped the background with stars using distress ink 
I have created few layers here. 
and have layered them using pop dots giving some extra dimension 


 Side 
couple layer on pop dots 
use of snowflake charm and ribbon 


Inside 
inside the panels 

using the kaiser craft Christmas paper 
below is the top view as you can pop 
some Christmas Card and use as gift 



close up of the side panel 



other side of the panel 


Back Panel 

I love how this has turned out ... 
and now who shall I gift to .

Die Cuts
 Christmas Tree - Spellbinder 
Christmas Light - Spellbinder 
Martha Stewart - border punch 
Flower punch - large, med, small 

Materials Used  
Kaiser craft paper pad 2016
Metallic Blue Foil 
Metallic Gold Foil 
White Card Stock 
White Pearls
Clear Bling 
bakers brown twine 
mini stars stamps 
white cotton lace
snowflake charm 
distress ink 
cream ribbon 
3d pop dots 
clear glitter 

I hope you like what I have created and shared .... 
it was really fun to work ...very relaxed 

Thank you for stopping by and taking a peek ... 

Happy Crafting 
Happy Holiday 

Hugs 
Rose 


Comments