Have a Sweet Day !

Scrapbook Stamp Society 
Challenge # 100
Theme - Anything Goes 


Hello My Besties

Today once again I am sharing my new card for 
using the image by Sherri Blady 
and she is available to purchase 
do hop over and check out our DT showcase and 
join the fun 


Here is my DT Inspirational Card




card size - 15cm x 15cm 
Coloured in with Copic Markers 
Printed image on X-Press It Blending Paper 
With  lace, doily,die cuts and flowers and pearls 
paper line from my stash 
sentiment stamp by Stampin'Up

Thank you besties for stopping by and 
hope you like what I have shared 


Happy Crafting
Crafty Hugs 
Rose 





Comments

  1. Gorgeous card, love that image and your colouring is fab especially the grass !
    Hugs, Kaz x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments and visits are really appreciated.
Have a blessed day.
Hugs
Rose Andrew