Scent Sea


Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge Blog



Challenge # 

Theme : 
Layers 

Hello friends & welcome to my blog 

Today, there is another great challenge up at 
for next fortnight..it would be lovely if you peeps cross over, take a peek 
and join the challenge or just get inspired by our DT 



Here is my DT Inspirational 
using this gorgeous digi image by 
Sherri Baldy 
which is available to purchase from 

direct link to store 




card size 15cm x 15cm 

as you can see once again there is alot of things happening in this image.
I have printed off the image in x-press it blending paper and colored the image with Copic Markers 
I have created the background scene with Copic Markers

I haven used designer paper by prima paper .... which I just love it .. just perfect for this theme 
distress and did few layers of papers 
place a tag on top left hand side ... burp, bakers twine, goss, a life saver and little sail boat.  
glittery sea shells (were gifted to me my friends Gessje) 
little plate word "explore"
also added few dots with liquid pearls with metal chain dots 



Please feel free to ask  if you have any questions. 
Hope you do like what I have shared 

Thank you for taking a peek. 

Happy Crafting 

Rose 






Comments