Joy is in the Air




Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge Blog


Challenge # 

Theme :- Christmas with Reindeer 


Hello friends ... 

As not many days left for Christmas, there is a big rush in my house ... ! kids are really excited and looking forward ... ! 
There is a great challenge up at Scrapbook Stamp Society Blog Challenge plus we all love Christmas and Reindeer ... then this challenge is for you . 
Using the beautiful image by Sherri Baldy which you can get form her Esty Store plus many more to choose from ... just love the whole winter collection .


Here is my DT card 






I love this card ... rather I think ,... those floral arrangements are gone bit over board ... not sure what I was thinking ... lol . 

The paper line by Tim Holtz -Christmas ... 
I have printed and hand coloured the image with Copic markers, the background has been stamp using the holly leaves using Bo Bunny stamps ,same with the two Reindeer's have are punch out and inked ... 
Cutting out the bauble on to glitter paper, creating them ... with golden tie and bow ..
Sentiment is my Flourishes stamp - Christmas collection 
spellbinder and marianne die cuts with snowflake die cuts by Memory Box .


I hope you like what I have create here to shared. 
Thank you for stopping by and taking a peek . 


Merry Christmas 

Rose Andrew


Comments