Christmas Wishes



Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge Blog

Scrapbook Stamp Society 

Challenge # 
Theme :- Anything Goes + use Glitter 


Hello friends 


If you love Christmas and Glitter then this challenge is you. 
Another great challenge is up at 
 so what you waiting for, hop over and join the fun & great prizes up for grab.

Here I am using the another beautiful digi image by Sherri Baldy 
which is up for sale at Esty Store  

Here is my DT inspirational card 

Front of the card 

I love this colour combination and how everything has come together so nicely. 
Once again most of the things are from my stash ...hehe..i better use them .

Flat card 
I sewed sheer blue ribbon & red ribbon together and attached the jingle bells on it 

Close Up to My Besties 
Fantasy Snow is applied on the hat and jacket to get the extra dimension 


Copic Colours Used

Skin - E000,E00,E11,E13
Hat - R17,R29,R35,R46,R59
Jacket & Pants - B000,B00,B01,B02,B21,B34
Boots - E55,E57,E59


Materials Used 

The paper line is Graphic 45 -Nutcrakers sweet
Card stock - Christmas red /Blue 
Big Shoot 
Sizzix Die Cuts - snowflakes 
Blue Sheer ribbon 
red satin ribbon 
blue glitter trim 
Vaneer red christmas tree 
white medium pearls 
Liquid pearls - Blue/Hot Cocoa /Rouge/Buttercup
Clear Glitter 
Glossy Accent 
Fantasy Snow 
paper flowers & roses 



I hope you like what I have to share . So get crackling on those Christmas card, if you
have not started yet .

Happy Crafting 
Rose 


Comments