With Love

Scrapbook Stamp Society






Hello friends
Welcome to my  blog land of My Bestie

Today I like to share a card with you all which I created for Scrapbook Stamp Society, it is just an inspirational card to share with Bestie Loves ...
so once again .. another beautiful image by Sherri Baldy which you can get from her
Esty Store


Here is my DT card



Front of the card
(link to image)

 Fairy Kitty IMG373 Garden Flower Bestie Daisy Ann By Sherri Baldy





Side view of the card
the inside of the card is lined with the same paper line as outside .

Most of the embellishment used on this card is from my stash .. the paper line is by Kaiser Craft,
Handmade flowers using Retro punches ...
Die cut - Dragon Fly and Caterpillar 
with Satin Olive Ribbon with bling 
White Cotton Lace 
on the top left hand corner a sentiment with "friendship" phrase.
Large circle pearl with bling 
couple gold bling 
liquid pearls 

The image has been printed on X-Press It Blending paper and coloured in with Copic Markers .


Hope you do like what I have to share with you all .
Thank you for stopping by and taking a peek .

Happy Crafting
Rose

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments and visits are really appreciated.
Have a blessed day.
Hugs
Rose Andrew