Good on Ya, Mate !

Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge Blog


Scrapbook Stamp Society 
Challenge # 54
Theme :- Anything Goes 

Hello friends 
 Hope that all is well ..summer is here is Sydney
here is another another great challenge at 
do hop over and join the fun and check out our DT showcase .
once again I am using Sherri Baldy digi image 
which one can fine at her 

Here is my DT card

He is so cute :) which makes a perfect little boy's birthday card or for that special occasion.


Keeping the layout clean and simply with few die cuts .
I have used most of the stuff from my stash ...


Hope you like what I have to share .

Materials Used 

Paper line - Authentique Bundle - Loyal 
Die Cuts - Spellbinder Shapeabilities, Marianne , Joy craft 
Barkers Twine 
Felt clouds 
vaneer sail boat 
Anchor Charm 
Liquid Pearls - Baby Blue 
Glossy Accent - to get the water look 
Sentiment - La La Land Crafts

Once again thank you so stopping by, & taking a peek .


Rose 

Comments