Days of Christmas ....

CCC Digi Creations

Challenge #12 

Theme - Digi/Tags




Hello friends 

Hope that all is great and we all are enjoying our craft time ... as Christmas is not that far away ....!
I have started working on my cards and hope you guys are not that far behind .

Well, today there is a new challenge up at CCC Digi Creations if you love making Tags 
then this is for you ... :)
do not forget to hop around and check out our DT show case. Our DT ladies have created some fab Tags ..!


Thank you to our Sponsor for this fortnight challenge - 




Here is my Inspirational DT Tag 


This is my Tag using the image from StampArt  called Frosty Friends, love him .

I have used all the stuff from my stash, paper line from Kaiser Craft christmas pad . 
The image is printed and color in with copic marker .


Materials Used 

Large Tag 
cream ruffed lace 
white lace 
double row pearls 
maroon & brown crystal beads 
snowflake punch 
white & yellow barker's twine
green & red satin ribbon 
clear glitter 
clear bling 
poinsettia die cut

copic used 

 hat - C0, C3,C5,C9 
nose - Y000,YR04, YR09
scarf - R24,R29,R46,R59
snowman- B0000,B000,B01,BG01

Hope you like what I have to share .
Thank you for stopping by and taking a peek .

Do hop over and join the fun :) 

Happy crafting 
Rose 




Comments