Just Of You


SSS Challenge 

Challenge # 50

Theme : Anything Goes with Buttons 



Hello friends in the blogland 

Hope that you all are doing great .... !
Big Congrats to all the winner :) 
Today, I like to share a new card for a new challenge at
Scrapbook Stamp Society Blog Challenge

Using the Digi image by Sherri Baldy... I have created a
easel card with different border punch and die cut ...
Quite happy with the result of this card ... :)
I have used marianne butterfly die cut with marianne design paper .

Do hope that you will pop over and check out the blog, join in and have fun
our DT ladies have a great show case to share .


Here is my DT Card 





Materials 

Image by Sherri Baldy 
Paper line by Marianne Design 
Marianne Die Cuts 
Saukura  flower - Carl punch 
Sentiment by Whimsy Stamp
Image colour in my Copic marker
white satin ribbon
little buttons
Crystal flower and butterfly
clear bling


Once again Thank you so much for stopping by and taking a peek .

Happy Crafting
Rose


Comments

  1. Your card is very fabulous!
    I love all these details and Bestie is so cute.
    Thank you for your visit in my blog.
    Hugs, Mumur.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments and visits are really appreciated.
Have a blessed day.
Hugs
Rose Andrew