Sorry,

 
Challenge #8
 Theme :Digi/Things with Wings


Hello friends
 
Good morning to you all . First day of Spring really feels great ... one can the changes in the air !
 
This morning I like to share my DT card for CCC Digi Creations
this little image as so cute , perfect for any use .
 
 

Our sponsor for this fortnight
 is challenge 



Kathryne is offering one lucky winner, their choice
of 5 digi stamps from her store.



Here is my DT card :
Elphine the Elephant

 
 
 
 
Its is a very simple easel card with the product out of my stash, rather those flowers were given to  me in a swap by some beautiful lady ... "Thank you "they were just right for my card .
I have used the sentiment by Whimsy Stamps .
Placed a yellow & white polka dots ribbon and 3 pink bling in the  left hand side of the card .
I have also used so glossy accent on Ëlphine"ears to get get those shiny look .
 
The image has been printed on X- Press It Blending paper and coloured in with Copic markers
 
 
Thank you so much for stopping by and taking a peek .
Do hop over and join the fun challenge, and get inspired by other DT ladies ... they have created some beautiful cards .
 
Happy Crafting
Rose .

Comments