Love Heart


 
Off the Rails Scrapbooking Challenge 
Challenge
Use of purple with Ribbon 
 
Hi friends
 
Hope that all is well ...time is just flying away .. kids are on school break for couple of week :)
 
There is another great challenge up at
 
and our great sponsor this week is
 



Here is my DT card

Front of the card :
I love the way this card has turn out ... just something in my mind and put on to paper
all the flowers are punched out and  made into flowers in conjunction with lace, pearls, flourishes and border die cuts
The heart is been die cut and placed in front of the card
 
 
Inside the card
once again ... cut a die and flowers ...with flourishes .. with ribbon
and butterfly .. by M/S
Paper range from Kaiser Craft


Side view ..flat card,
tie a bow with purple ribbon, which runs through the card and around the back for the card
 


Hand made flowers... I love making my own flowers ... as they match the colour and style .... plus they keep the follow of the card together ...
I love this is card so much as perfect for Mother's Day :)
 
 
Well that's all I have to share today ... with you all ... hope that you do like it ...
 
Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek :)
 
Happy Crafting
Rose DT



Comments

  1. Absolutely gorgeous. The different card shape adds interest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Gwyneth :) for your sweet comment

      Delete
  2. Hello ... Found you via My Besties 1st Birthday Blog Hop. I just love this card! Especially the shape of the the front to the back!
    TFS - Cara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Cara ... for your sweet and lovely comments :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments and visits are really appreciated.
Have a blessed day.
Hugs
Rose Andrew