St.Patrick's Day


Off The Rails Scrapbooking

Card Challenge # 3
Green & Bling  

Hello friends ... who's up for another challenge ... and I love bling ... guess you do too
 
new card challenge up at Off the Rails Scrapbooking


Sponsor
It must be all about bling on the blog at the moment as even our sponsor has bling in their name
Please help me welcome
Flourish With a Bling

Flourish with a Bling is an Australian company that has their own range of beautiful flourishes, vines, pearls, gems and more. And just recently, Flourish with a Bling have introduced their own range of gorgeous flowers.

You can contact us or find all our products on our easy-to-use website  www.flourishwithabling.com.au.
 
to win $15.00 AU gift voucher


Here is my DT card
 
 
Here is my card for this new challenge ... was quite interesting to work on this ... as this was my very first time to make Clover flowers, using my small heart punch, with centre bling
 
It is a tri-fold card and I have used Spellbinder Die cuts and Marianne frame ... on the front panel of the card, with green satin ribbon, in co-operated with black dragon fly, stamp the sentiment
 
I hope that you do like what I have to share with you all and do hop over, take a peek what other DT members have to offer /share .
 
Thank you so much for stopping by .
 
Happy crafting
Rose DT
 
 





Comments