Celebrate - party time



Creative Colors Challenge 
Challenge # 7

Use of color palette 
Fuschia + Yellow Gold + Royal Blue PLUS use Die=Cuts
 
 
Sponsor for the Week's Challenge
 
 
 
Good Day Mate ...!
 
Its me again here ..hope that all is well on your side of the world .
I am good and kids are off to school, time to get creative ...
 
Here ..I am once again to share a great challenge with you all by
using the colour palette and we have a great sponsor this week ..
I love this image ... as one can use as many time as they wish plus I just love the Sentiment
 

Here is my DT card
 
 
The colours work great together ... so don't forget to hop over and check out the
what other DT member have created ...and get inspired .
As l would love to see you card,  you got to be in it ... to win it ...
 
Materials Used
 
card size
16cm x 16cm
 Fuchsia + Yellow Gold + Royal Blue cardstock
Spellbinder - frame & flowers+ leaves  die cut
Marianne butterfly & border die cut
white dolly
sticker tickets
ticket die cuts
liquid pearls
white med. pearls
x-press it  blending paper
copic markers
 
 
Thank you so much for stopping by and taking a peek .
Looking forward to see you at the challenge .. hop over and join the fun
 
Happy crafting
Rose DT
 

Comments

  1. Rose, you make stunning cards. I wish I could make one card like you someday :-)
    Thanks for everything.
    Hugs,
    Archana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, Rose, your card for this weeks challenge is amazing! I love the layout, all of the wonderful dies you have used are fabulous! Hugs, Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG This card is so stunning! Great workout!
    Hugs,
    Heleen

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really fun card. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rose the image is so cute & so is the sentiment. Good use of the pallette.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments and visits are really appreciated.
Have a blessed day.
Hugs
Rose Andrew