Join me ... for coffee or tea ?



 My Besties Aussie Challenge Blog
Challenge # 9
 
Hello friends in blogland :)
 
Another new challenge is up at My Besties Aussie Challenge
- using white on white with one other colour. Here is my DT card for this challenge ... using the digi image by Sherri Baldy, which you can get from HERE
 
Here is my card

The image is printed on X-press blending paper and then coloured in with copic markers. Using the white card as a base with blue .
it is a tri-fold card, the front panel of the card has been embossed, die cut frame under the image. Placing cherry blossoms and roses in the opposite side of the image with blue bling and flourish.
At the bottom, I have used white shabby roses by Tim Holtz .
 
Inside if the card is similar to outside, with die cuts and flourish .
 
Materials Used
blue card stock
white cardstock
blue bling
liquid pearls
blue cherry blossom
white sweetheart blooms
mini white roses
white/blue blue
white shabby roses
spellbinder frame die cut
noor design die cut
fancy that -flourish die cut

Colours -
skin - E000-E00-E01 - E02 - E50 -E53-YG06
Hair - E44- E45- E47
Dress- B91-B93-B95-B97
Shoes - C0- C2-C3

Hope that you like what I have to share with you all and feel free to leave some sugar for my blog .
Do hop over and take a peek to see what our DT members have created to inspire you all, do join in and have fun ....

Until then
Happy Crafting

Rose

Comments