Together ...

 
 
Hello friends
 
Welcome back to my blog ... it's been a while since my last post ... just have been very busy
as my fasting season of Ramadan is here ...few more days to go .. :)
 
 
 
It is Monday, which means there is a brand new challenge at My Besties Aussie Challenge
- Farewell Winter so do hop over and join us
 
Here is my DT Card
 
 
Once again using the beautiful image by Sherri Baldy from her Besties Collection
The image that I am using is called Besties Pals which you can get from
 
http://scrapbookstampsociety.com/auction_details.php?name=bestie-pals-digi-stand-by-sherri-baldy&auction_id=106473


Well thats all from me today .. hope that you do like what I have to share ...
Once again Thank you so much for stopping by and taking a peek

Happy Crafting

Rose




Comments