Thinking of you

 
 
Anything Goes Challenge
at
 
 
Hope that you all are great and enjoying moment in life ...
Just likek to share that my last card was also a winner on UK Besties Blog ...yay
 
 
Once again it is time for New Challenge at Scrapbook Stamp Society
Here is my DT card for this week using one of beautiful digi image by
Sherri Baldy from her My Besties collection
 
 
Here is my card
 
 
 
 
inside of the card
 
Materials Used
 
White card base 6" x 6"
Martha Stewart border punch /butterfly punch
La-La Land grass / corner die cut
Light blue cardstock
mirror paper
sand cardstock  
Heart die-cut
printed paper
Marianne die cuts
red rose
mini white roses
pink rose bulbs
blue Liquid pearls
yellow liquid pearls
light blue satin ribbon
sheer ribbon
white lace
clear bling
round pearl
spilt pearl button
 
 
 
Hope that you do like what I have to share today ..
Once again Thank you so much for topping my and taking peek .
 
Until we meet again .
Rose
 
 


Comments