Thinking of you

Hi friends
 
Hope you are great ,,, beautiful day today in Sydney, just perfect Spring day ..!
 
 Today, I am once agian going to share a card which I made using Scrapbookstamp Society digi image which you can get here .

So here is my card
 Fairy Dust by Morgan Fitzsimons
 
Quite happy with the result of this card ... but not too sure about my colouring ... I love this digi ...something about it ... or the expersion on the girls face ... say so much things ...
 
Materials Used
Black Cardstock
Bella Polka Dots
Kaiaercraft Paper Pad  - Timeless
Black Ribbon
White Dolly
Black Ink
Circle Die Cut
Copic Markers
X-Press Blending Paper
 
 
Thank you so much for stopping by and glad you like what I got to share ..
 
Enjoy your day
 
Hugs
Rose

Comments

  1. Rose I love that card!! I think your coloring is perfect and I love how you put it on black!!
    Z

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so for your lovely comments ... Zenita ...!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments and visits are really appreciated.
Have a blessed day.
Hugs
Rose Andrew