Beautiful Sakura


Hello friends ....


Good afternoon ... from my side of the world ...it's Tuesday here and I am back home ...after a long vacation ...really had great time always good to see love ones .. :)

Well..well... lets see, what I have to share with you today ... I really love this new digi image from SSS the artist for this digi is Mitzi Sato-Wiuff and it is called Sakura .

Here is my card



Quite happy with the result ... I think this image is just perfect for any reason ... I love flowers . The image is been printed on Xpress blending paper and coloured in with copic markers M4M -for all your copic needs

Materails Used
 
6 x 6 white card
Dusty pink card
Kaisercarft printed paper
Cuttlebug with emboss folder leaves
Olive green satin ribbon
4 - Punch out butterfly
Blings
Liquid Pearls
Circle Die-cuts
Image printed on Xpress blending paper
Image colour in with Copic markers
 
Well friends ..hope that you like what I had to share .
Thanks you so much for stopping by and hope to see again feel free to feel some love .
 
 
Hugs
Rose 

Comments

  1. This is gorgeous Rose. Beautiful card design and loving the colours you have chosen.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card Rose, beautiful done.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments and visits are really appreciated.
Have a blessed day.
Hugs
Rose Andrew