Aqiqah - Naming Day

Hi friends

It's Wednesday afternoon ... very very cold in Sydney ..we I had a day off from work ... spent some time with kids ... went out , had lunch and some play time ....plus shopping ...they really had great time .. !

This afternoon I like to share a card ...but it's an invite ..for Aqiqah ( which is Naming day in Muslim) I did create her invites with few other things which I will share bit later ...


Here is my Invite

It's a simply layout with white and blue with baby stroller ... emboss background with blue ribbon with has a matching enevoples and on the right hand  corner ..is a baby stoller emboss stamp in blue .

Thank you all for stopping by ...hope you like what I got to share ...until we meet again

Hugs
Rose


Comments

  1. very beautiful rose.
    you have done a great job.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments and visits are really appreciated.
Have a blessed day.
Hugs
Rose Andrew