Lil Bo Peep

Hello friends ...

Hope that we all are having great time in our creative world . It's been a while ... since I did my blog ... my stars are that lucky ... my best friends mum passed away ... life is way to short ..!

Today I just like to share a card which I made using Scrapbook Stamp Society  digi image called
Lil Bo Peep ~ by Heather Valentin. It's really cute image and I love this so much ...infact very cute to make on little girly cards ....

Here is my card :

Sorry my picture is not that clear ... camera battery got dead ... but did manage to get this shot ...lol

Materials Used

6 x 6 white card
Blue Cardstock
Authentique Collection - Splendid
Cream Lace
Blue Ribbon
Clear Bling
Butterfly Punch
Kaisercarfter Paper Roses

Die Cut - Corner & Sun - La-La Lands Craft
Image printed & coloured with Copic - Mad For Markers Online Store

Will friends ... thank you so much for stopping by and feel free to leave some love.

Take Care and until time ...we meet .
Regards
Rose

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments and visits are really appreciated.
Have a blessed day.
Hugs
Rose Andrew