Double Easel Card

Happy Mother's Day


Hello all and welcome to my blog


Today...its Monday afternoon ...my week have been very busy and kids are on school break as well ...but yesterday ..I had a day off ... it was family day ...! We all really had great time ...I simply love Autumn ...!!!


Well ...I like to share a Double Easel card to ...which I created for Mother's Day ....!
I saw this card on Youtue and had to create it ...I just love it ...

So here is my card

It's a simple layout card ..using a A4 size paper, fold into half and spilt the top into 2 ...and fold over again ...creating your Double Easel...then using your other papers ...mount on the fold ..

First Easel Fold ::


This is the first Easel fold ...I stamped a Rose and coloured in and mount on top of the dolly ...with butterfly and green mash with green border ..with green small bling ...I printed out the Sentiment "Happy Mother's Day " and mounted on Blue ...finishing off with two punch out flowers and leaves


Second Fold

Once again ..matte all your papers together ...placing it on the fold ~ using die cut ..cut out your oval and border strip to go behind the oval and then print out your sentiment ...finishing off with blue paper flowers and leaves with green small bling on the border behind ...

Materials Used
21 x 29cm card
Cardstock - blue, green and print paper
Spellbinder- Die Cuts
Punches - Border-Butterfly, Heart & Fence , Flower , Leaves
White Dolly
Clear & Green Bling
Green Mash
Image is colour with Copic Markers


I was nice to create something different type of card and ..yes, I did had great fun ....!
Hope that you are able to understand ..how I made this card ...lol ...well you have fun in creating your special card for mother's day ...Once again Thank you for stopping by and feel free to leave a comment ....
Hugs
xoxo
Rose 

Comments

  1. WOW Rose a really beautiful Mother's Day card. Loving the sentiment and the rose too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    I am a new follower xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your words ..Linda ..!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow beautiful card and rose Rose.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you ..KarinsArtScrap... ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments and visits are really appreciated.
Have a blessed day.
Hugs
Rose Andrew