Just for You - Happy Birthday, Tilda !

Hello friends,


Hope that you all having a great creative time . It has been a rough day for me but I think it's normal ..to have time to time. 
It was lovely to catch up with couple of girlfriends ...for coffee and cake ... :-)

Today, I like to share a card which I made from one of my favourite stamp, Magnolia,  Tilda , as it's Tilda Birthday this week as well ..so you may see couple more of her on my blog.
I started my colouring with Tilda, I love her ... I think she's cute ...but one might  not agree with  me ...because she doesn't have a mouth :-) ..which makes her different .
Materials Used
Homespun Chic Collection paper -  Pink Sparkle
Cardstock - White dolly
Dies cuts felt flowers & bird
blings & brad &  border punch
cross gain ribbon-hot pink
Copics used
Hair  Y00, Y21, YR31
Dress - RV10, RV13, RV14
Socks - R22
Teddy Bear - E33, E37


This is the first time when I use my RV colours ..they bit strong ..but I believe it will improve ...with a matter of time ... !

Thank you all for your time and visiting my blog :-) have a creative time !


Hugs
XXXX
Rose


Comments