I Believe - Easter Carly

Hello friends,

It's Monday afternoon, ...,  it's very very hot  36 degrees, glad to be indoors with air condition but my heart goes out for little children at school .
So  far so good ...  manager to do some house work and to finish a card for "Easter "!
Tidy my craft table ...so I see ..where things are !


I love this image which is design by Mo's Digital Pencil ...they are so beautiful and lovely to work  with ..i guess you get kind of hooked on...them !

.
Materials Used
Bo Bunny paper collection
Hand made paper flowers (orange & blue )
satin blue ribbon
wooden flourish
bling in her hair
image coloured in with copic markers
Hair -Y00, Y 17,YR31
Bunny - c3, R20
Baskets -E37
Skin -E00, Eo4, E11
Dress/ shoes - B00,B02,BG01
Grass- YG06,YG63



I had so much fun in making this card, and hope that you enjoyed looking at it, if  the colours are not up to your satisfaction , sorry about that ... as I am stilling learning :-) lol.


Bye for now ...

Rose Andrew




Comments

  1. Really like the colours you used on this sweet image and cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you... for your lovley words ... :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments and visits are really appreciated.
Have a blessed day.
Hugs
Rose Andrew